|Closing date for registration||15/03/2024|
|Deadline for sending samples||15/03/2024|
|Competition dates||18 to 20/04/2024|
Registering on line is the easiest way to enter your products. Entries will only be processed and samples tasted when the application pack has been completed and the entry fees paid. If you are entering for the first time, we will send a username and password to access your account.
Your registration will be confirmed :
- Completed entry form per wine entered
- An analysis certificate* issued by an accredited laboratory or by a competent laboratory in conformity with the laws of the country or certified by an oenologist in charge of the wine cellar,
- Artwork of the label or a temporary mock-up for each entry,
- Payment for entry in the competition by credit card, or proof of a bank transfer
Shipping of samplesUntil March 15th
Send 3 labelled bottles of each entry to the following address, as well as a pro forma invoice stating ‘Samples of no commercial value – Sauvignon Selection by CMB’ – to avoid paying customs clearance fees. :
Sauvignon Selection by CMB
Rue de Mérode 60
1060 - Bruxelles
Contact : Géraldine Gérard, +32 478 21 27 32, firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry fees start at €135 per sample, with a discount from two entries onwards.
|Sample||Price / sample|
The fees must be paid on registration. If the cost of registration has not been received for a product, it will not be allowed to take part.
Payments can be made by :
- Visa/Mastercard or American Express credit card, Bank transfer
- Please note: Exclusive bank account from September 1, 2023
Vinopres - Bank : BNP Paribas Fortis Belgique - IBAN : BE24 2710 0451 1138 - BIC : GEBABEBB